Monday 16 September 2013

Yes, you are strong enough to let go of what doesn't grow your inner strength

The fear, of letting go.. often we are haunted by this ...

Due to the sudden change in my life, I am learning the art of letting go of many things. ..attachments we should do away with. .feelings that are toxic to us and negativity around us

Anger and resentment. ..I had a fair amount of anger towards an individual. it was building up within me..during this I time. .I was on a very short fuse. . The toxicity built up.. it attacked me from within. .......... I am slowly learning that we need to let go off everything that serves us no good. .that is out of our control. .and just causes toxic emotions in our body. .I am learning to deal with how I feel for the moment and let it out of my body. ..what somebody else does is not my business if it affects me to accept,  deal and move on..revenge or for that matter in being resentful about something.  Is not our right.
I was initially angry at myself, for letting some simple day to day medication do this to my body. ..but I came to accept it and the sooner I did that the sooner I realized this was a way of my body getting rid of everything I should have let go , sometime back or then and there

Wordly possessions. . That have no value, but monetary. .. we should detach ourselves from such things. . While i was laying there in hospital the only reason I fought, was to see my family and loved one again. .not for any riches or possessions as all they bring into our lives are an unnecessary evil. .

Our looks. . What happened to me proves that beauty is only skin deep. . What matters most lies deep in the depths of our souls. .When I lost my hair,  my skin etc. When I felt those clippers been run through my long hair.  I clung onto it just for but a moment.  And cried out " please!!! No, not my hair"... today I've realized that too was an attachment. .it is sad that we live in a world of beauty pagents and reality tv where we are judged by our looks and rewarded the "better looking" we are. .promote fake beauty and back stabbing attitudes.

Do away with the negativity as my previous blog explained and focussing on positives..hence
...It's encouraging to know that there are non superficial people out there that love us for our inner self. .and are truly genuine as well. .

Each day let go of the past, the worries,  the heartaches and most of all the emotions that do us no good.

Stand firm in one constant, of a God that never fails you. . Attachments are temporary ..
But God's grace and faithfulness is guaranteed each day. .

Suffering through an illness that threatens your life.  Gives you a fresh set of eyes and a new heart.  To let go off all that is temporary and Wordly.

Hold onto love,  compassion, a lasting memory and the ability to dig deep beyond the surface.. do away with the anger and negativity.  Shed the old, make way for the new. .
My body is literally doing that; shedding my old skin, hair and vision and giving me a new..
Gradually my soul is learning that too. Let go of past hurts,  mistakes , losses and forgive and most importantly forgive ourselves for letting toxicity hold us back from living. ..

I am healing very well and fast so far and making the best of what I have got at the moment. . Keep following; on this progress and the next steps am taking towards my journey in inner strength. ..and facing my worst fears
..
thank you to all of you that follow my blog. ..I hope each day you are blessed and this may help you in at least the slightest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment