Monday 2 September 2013

The transformation of a life time

Bright lights blurred my vision. I was in severe discomfort.  As much as its daunting to re-live this experience I intend to share this story. ..

I know I was ashamed of what my body had become I didn't want to drag myself to see a doctor, I would rather die!

Bless him, Cameron  knew just when to ignore my vain attitude, sat me in his car covered me up and took me to a doctor. .from that point I experienced what it was like to be blind I could not open my eyes to the light.  "Photo phobia" is what they called it..

All the doctor could muster up was " Poppy you are very very unwell I have to send you in an ambulance quick smart"..

What I was about to experience next, simply changes the rest of my days. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment