Thursday 12 September 2013

CARE : A bunch of people that really lived up to their name. .

When I started working with CARE Australia,  I never quite understood that it's possible to have such caring work mates. .or even enjoy a job to such an extent. .I initially joined CARE as a result of quitting a role I didn't fully enjoy. .

Starting off as a volunteer I applied for a full time job and from the very start I was treated to warmth and care. .

When I suddenly fell ill they were the most supportive bunch. .and supported my every change ;ups and downs

My CARE friends visited me at home with goodies, food, clothes, plants and above all priceless gifts love, thier time and efforts. .and offers to genuinely see me better

I never knew that you can get love from people I didn't know that well... and to my surprise it was given so freely and without any reservations.

Again blessed to be a part of such an amazing organization ..and it also goes to show the amazing people that are a part of it.

I miss work dearly and am so proud and humbled at the same time that I  actually " miss" my job.

Work is not just my work place but a place I find warmth,  genuineness,  guidance,  comfort and great company. .

Those that looked after me and such amazing angels.
This blog post is dedicated to you my work buddies. .you are true gems.

For those of you reading this blog post I pray that you are also blessed with such genuineness in your life. .it is a rare gift.

Genuineness is a quality we should all nurture as much as I thought this world lacked it prior to this happening to me: my faith is restored that we live in a beautiful world. .

A saying that circulates in our office a fair bit is a song from the beatles " in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make".. have a think about it... wise words

To follow more amazing work CARE does www.care.org.au

Read more blog posts on the emotions that follow a person that is starting to feel comfortable in living in thier skin , lessons in patience and more amazing individuals. .

No comments:

Post a Comment