Wednesday 4 September 2013

I was carried by Angels!

"Mama, I don't have hair"...I remember waking up and feeling this reality.  That my long locks of hair were gone.
" Angel (as she always calls me) am going to cut mine off too. My darling mother replied.  She dropped everything and came here in a heartbeat when I needed her. Above that she wants to share my pain..and even though I asked her not to she replied with a smile on her face " I want to do this for you"..

The next I saw of her she had taken off her precious locks too and there she was my mother,  my very best friend sharing my loss and pain..

My sister in laws words rang true to me " Dinu this is all an outward shell" that day the woman my mother demonstrated to be was and would be content if I can be half the woman she is..strive to be like her . Her love is unconditional and the lesson she taught me of her love for me.. the lengths she'd go to. And that all outward experiences are temporary,  skin deep. .

upto date she looks after me like her little baby. .

One of the first voices I recall hearing once gaining back total consciousness was that of my father's. .he's love, he's support and he's advice always rings true in my ears. .He was at my bed side when I needed him the most and my true hero my guiding light when I needed him the more. .he still continues to challenge, my thoughts keeps me thinking and guidea my every decision.  I thank you. .

A brother and sister in law that came to my bedside cried with me, played games with me at the hospital bed,  fed me, cut my nails and massaged my weary feet and strengthened my soul... They were our pillars of strength. .

Cameron who saw me at my worst.  He has seen me at my best and loves and supports me at my worst.  He's patience in this trying time. He's calmness and  love when he was facing a rough patch in his life is a true character defining moment in his life..

My grandmother who has traveled far and wide to churches to plead for my life, and now to praise God for his mercies. 

Friends and Family that were true signs of God's love.  Angels I have no doubt! !

A God that never fails and whose grace was and is sufficient for a lost soul like me. The unending prayers of family and friends are answered! . And I am healed. .

I was told I may not have working tear ducts in my eyes.  My mother was praying with me.. and blessings tears came rolling down my eyes.  Miracles happen each day. .

Please continue to read my blog I will update and upload my progress, my skin,my hair, God's love and the love of beautiful beautiful people that touch my life every day. .

even though this world is full of bad and evil don't ever lose your hope.  There is good. .

No comments:

Post a Comment