Sunday 6 October 2013

Each moment I am grateful and thankful, my heart runs over with more reasons to be a grateful cheerful soul...

Each and every time we open our fridge I feel so very blessed. . Because each time my food supply is nearing its end,  some beautiful soul comes with food and fills it up...each time my cup feels empty my heart feels low and I seem to be sad, my cup runs over with gratefulness from the beauty this world offers me...
 
Let me share some of these touching stories with you. .
 
I had lost touch with a friend of mine for a few years ... but, one day she had found out that I was critically ill and by this stage I was back home when she had heard of my fate, she called me up. And all she said was what do you need?. ..

From then on this 'uplifting angel' as I will call her in my blog stood with me in this journey She said she will hold my hand through it, and that gave me immense strength... She made a promise to my mum, before she left,  that she would always be there for me. ..Every journey she made to my house by train she carries a bag filled with goodies for me.. she even searched high and low for a plant that would do me good. ..I believe this person is here for me through it all because she has been through a rough patch in life. . And she feels my pain I suppose. .she inquires about me daily and is a true blessing..

I still can't fully comprehend how blessed my family and I have been to meet such extraordinary people along our journey.  People we didn't know or have never met before, met our every need. .. My dear family that surrounded me near and far praying and crying with my family. ..
 
I fondly recall all the times my family has helped people in need. .. in various ways. .and we have never ever done with the hope of getting back in return but we were blessed a thousand fold. ..
 
It's like a plant, you put seeds in the soil and nurture it with fertilizer, water, and some tender loving care, it sprouts out with beautiful harvest.... Likewise in life, you put in love, care, time with humility and genuinely you reap the benefits, but we must never do with the hope of getting in return...But even those friendships I haven't fully nurtured bloomed out for me, that shows even though there might be bad and we believe this world to be a bad place, there is hope, and solace knowing there is good out there...
  
I've learnt you have to give out to the world of your time, love,  talents and genuinely want to help..give without question. .and the universe and God, look after you in ways unimaginable. .
 
We never for once expect anything back in return. But to date, people never seem to stop amazing me. with their kindness, Cameron and I have tasted so many different cuisines, of food due to people just showering us with more and more of their love.. we have seen and visited homes filled with love and, experienced more love in our own home..

People drive far distances with boxes of food, thier concern and love. .thier prayers. .Friends my mum hasn't seen in years that came to her aid. Friends I hadn't heard or kept in touch with the that were there when my world came crashing down... ..
 
My blog today is to honor these people. . Each and every one of them. .
And when you give .. give without question give without reason... and you'll definitely be able to count your blessings each day...
Each day if we wake up positively with a thankful heart. .Our lives will be transformed. .
 
I can't be grateful enough that God has given me this challenge, and trial and that's how some may see it for me. But each and ever day I see it as my blessing, my blessing to learn so much in life, to see how blessed I am to be surrounded with love, to learn so much in such a short span of time and to find a strength I never knew existed. With all things in life, we can choose how we react. We can stand up to the challenge, be thankful and see our blessings flow in or we can sit down, feel sad and see the challenge take over us...
I thank you each and every one of you, for daily lifting me out of falling into that dark place..
 
Thank you my friends and family who have been true angels...in turn I will be there for you every step of the way...
 
My blog will soon explore further experiences I have been facing and how shedding the old skin, for a brand new, is something we should all do at some point... it adds a whole new perspective to life..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment